I really enjoying reading through the Old Testament with the Bible Knowledge Commentary. I actually enjoyed reading the giving of the law in the Exodus and the explanation of the Tabernacle. When they explained the size of a cubit being around 18 inches supposedly. No one really knows what the size is but that's the accepted estimate. I also understood just what they were talking about with the clothing or the high priest. The reason that I understood this this time is that it's explicitly explained in the book. As I was reading about the clothing for I realized that I bought an illustrated book about the Old Testament that probably had pictures that would show the cloths and the tabernacle.
I went and got it it's called "Jehovah and the World of the Old Testament: An Illustrated Reference for Latter-Day Saints." I decided that I'd read the book as well and it's been pretty interesting as well.
Since the surgery I haven't been able to start doing the body weights exercises so I've been riding the exercise cycle every morning and I've really been enjoying the reading that I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment