Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Grace Works" by Robert Millet

While I was doing all this reading about grace and what not I came across this book "Grace Works" by Robert Millet.  Now I don't usually like reading Dr. Millet's books, and I've never been able to figure out why I don't, but I don't.  I decided that I would go ahead and buy this book and reconsider.  It was an alright book, but still I just don't like the way that Dr. Millet writes. 

I did like something that Dr. Millet said.  He said what if we had the Church with all the temples, and ordinances and the organizations and everything, but there was no atonement?  Would the Church save us.  No of course not only the atonement saves us.  Great point.

It's not a bad book and it talked about this one example that he got from a book call "Classic Christianity" that I really liked.

I'd give this a 3 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment